Partnering with Parents for
Character Driven Education thru…
Affirming Parents’ Role
* Logos affirms the parents’ role as the primary influence in their children’s lives.
* Elementary students attend classes on Tuesday and Thursday.
* Secondary students attend core classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
* Students spend alternate days at home where parents continue the instruction and monitor student progress.
Providing Quality Instruction
* Paid professional teachers provide parents with detailed lesson plans and instructions for days spent at home.
* Parents choose the number of classes students need.
A student may enroll in only one or two classes or may elect to take a full academic load.
* Each course description contains information about the course, prerequisites, and parental involvement required for that class.
A college preparatory level of academic rigor employing a college-simulated schedule of courses with well developed and clearly articulated curriculum.
A flexible, affordable, Christian education focused on the individualized development of each child’s character, as well as his mind.
Student Activity Program Program oversees the development of students through activities that are built around their own special interests, talents, and abilities.
Student Activity Program
Program oversees the development of students through activities that are built around their own special interests, talents, and abilities.
This is University-Model Schooling!
Blending the best of home with the best of traditional education
Parents are the key. Character is the goal.
Education is the means. Excellence is the standard.